Thursday, November 6, 2014

Reviews to come!

Well I've been sick for the last few weeks so my progress in doing reviews and any writing have come to a screeching halt as I not only have to take care of myself my my two kids as well. I'm hoping that I'll be back to self soon so that I'll be able to do some reading and reviews of some pretty good authors. I've done a lot of reading in the past and it's about time to share my knowledge with others. Lol.

I'm also trying to do some of my own writing. I have SEVERAL projects in the works and recently have acquired a new character I have yet to find a place for. I love the character but she really could have come at such a not so great time since I have other projects to work on as it is. Oh well. In time it will all work out. For all I know I'll be publishing back to back. That might be cool on one hand, but on the other, I could run out of ideas. That wouldn't be cool.

Anyway, here's to up coming weeks of better health and more reading/writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment